Thursday 16 June 2011

So who would you recommend?

Hi everyone,

I like blogs, they are a fab invention (I know when they work) because they allow me to see other people fantastic art work, get ideas and inspiration and read little snippets about their lives, what makes them happy and what makes them sad.

I do follow a LOT of blogs ranging from crafting, sewing, interior design (great for colour ideas), food and the odd work related one as well.

But as I was blog hopping the other day, posting and reading comments I thought which blogs would my virtual friends recommend I go and visit?????

So bloggy pals, your challenge if you wish to accept  - who would you recommend? Leave me a message and I'll go and check them out.

This is my recommendation, Lovely Clusters by Rachel, beautiful photographs with superb colour combination suggestions  http://lovelyclusters.blogspot.com/ - enjoy!

jo
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi jo
    What a great idea!
    I am gonna reccomend a friend Ive met through blogging she lives local to me and never fails to amaze me with her creativeness. Suz has the the fingers at crochet ever!! Her blog is full of inspiration, she is always changing a room in her house and has an eye for interior design. Pop over and have a looky here http://shropshirescrappersuz.blogspot.com/
    kazxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!