Tuesday 11 January 2011

Old Woman

Well I've finally had to give in and listen to my body and stop and rest. I do indeed feel like an old woman  - a really old one who can hardly breathe, coughing and wheezing, who is all hunched up in pain and all they want to do is sleep under a cosy blanket on the sofa with a cat or two.

So that' s the plan for today, I have the sofa, I have the cats, I have numerous box sets of DVDs to watch and here is the blanket I'm crocheting that I hope will cover me up eventually.

Yes not only can I use paint and ink but I can also use a crochet hook to create granny squares!  One of my many guilty pleasures is wool buying and I've had a few balls of tweed effect DK knocking around for quite a while now.  One of my sub conscious new year resolutions (if I don't say it out loud it won't matter if I break it) was to use up a lot of my stashed craft stuff rather than buying new stuff.  So out with this wool and use it to create something useable and nice (I do love William Morris).

Hoping you are feeling better than I do - sniff, cough, cough sniff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!