Monday 9 May 2016

More Gelli!

So still in that Gelli vibe, I saw that the PaperArtsy challenge was mono printing, obviously meant I had to have another play.


Still enjoying the taking the "plate to the to the surface" I started with a square of paper that had some text paper glued on.  First  a layer of French Roast rolled on and using Taupe I started adding some blocks of colour.

I just kept building up the blocks leaving white space around the edge with Taupe, Cinnamon  and Chalk and a little bit of Pewter. 



The new little mini stencils from Thats Crafty git pergectly on the Gelli Plate, so I used the small circle one to add some layers of shapes on toop of the blocks.


I added some stamping in Coffee Archival from the HotPicks plate 1605, sanded and knocked back a bit with Chalk to soften everything 


And finally added one of my image transfers of a faded decaying tulip. I edged the tulip with a graphite pencil to frame it.

Finished piece, I like the juxtaposition of the squares and grid against the circles.  Plus the pop of burgundy from the tulip draws your eye in to the focal point.


Again this will be for sale in my Etsy shop, framed at £45.00 (plus pnp) or unframed at £25 (plus pnp).
 
 Hugs
Jo

2 comments:

  1. oh this looks fab - love the tulip transfer print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slot scr888,merupakan salah satu jenis Game Betting Online terkenal di dalam dunia betting online dan merupakan salah satu jenis permainan yang populer di kalangan masyarakat di benua asia terutama di benua asia tenggara sebagai Jenis Permainan Yang Menyenangkan Untuk Dimainkan Dan Juga Memberikan Keuntungan yang Besar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!