Friday 28 February 2014

Blue Rose PaperArtsy style!



If you haven't seen already do pop over to the PaperArtsy blog to see how I've used the gorgeous new Chatsworth papers from PaperArtsy, 

I wont go into detail on what I did as this is all on the PaperArtsy post, but I will say look out for more roses on this blog soon!

The Chatsworth papers really are the must luscious papers to play with high quality thickness, no warping, subtle shabby layered colour and designs and double sided so you get more card for your bucks!

Start saving your pennies!

Hugs 
Jo
xx

3 comments:

  1. STUNNING page Jo! Beautiful colours and love the tags and foliage. Would love to be able to make something like this :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a bit of a long overdue blog catchup Jo. I loved this piece on the PA blog and was so disappointed not to have time to use the inspiration for a challenge piece. Fabulous use of those gorgeous papers.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!