Thursday 27 March 2014

Spring Tulips - PaperArtsy style!

Well my month rolls around fast and tonight my latest creation for PaperArtsy went live on their blog. 

If you haven't seen because you aren't a follower of PaperArtsty do pop over and have a look at what I made but also all the other great artists as well, loads of inspiration if you are at all arty!

The stamps and paints produced by PaperArtsy are some of my all time favourite products to work with with and Mr & Mrs PA are the nicest people as well!

Until next time.

hugs
jo
xx


5 comments:

  1. Lol! I do have the PA blog in my blog roll so I don't miss a single post but I also have you in there and yours was at the top so I came here first ;D This is looking fabulously intriguing so off to the PA blog for the whole thing right now!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to come back Jo. This is one gorgeous project and I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this one, Jo; as you probably know! I just wanted to drop by and leave a comment on your blog. It's really inspired to do something like this with the tulip dies and stamps! It looks terrific in the pot too! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Jo, love the 3D flower and it was great to see you today xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!