Sunday 1 April 2012

Tag update

I loved the tag I made for the Simon Says Stamp and Show, but it just needed a "little bit more"

So here it is with a little bit more, by which I mean fabric and ribbon and fibres and threads and paint and buttons.

8x8" background painted in Fresco Finish in Sherbet and Dolly Mix, the stencilling done in Orchid with a smidge of Walnut Distress Stain to make it "dirty"

Pink fabric brown velvet and ric rac ribbon and of course some silk throwers waste. 

I know, I know, I just can't leave it alone can I, but it does look good doesn't it!

hugs
jo
xx

 

3 comments:

  1. No, it doesn't look good, it looks bloomin' GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...your stunning Tag has blossomed and grown into a rather scrumptious looking canvas...great work Jo...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!